Wednesday 19 May 2010

You've got mail!


Today I got a letter from my Art college that I will be attending this September.
It was the official confirmation letter. YAY So in the letter I got some information about the course, my equipment list and holiday project that needs to be ready for enrolment day. WOW

Man this letter made my heart race, I am a little nervous about starting. But I'm going to give it my best shot because I love ART and to fail at something I love without trying would be seriously devastating.
So thinking caps on and lets get motivated and inspired.

In other news job hunting is still...nothing :/
But never mind that I guess. I have to focus on preparing for September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Fashion (33) Textiles (17) Art (9) Bournville (9) Sewing (8) final major project (8) Colour (7) Prints (6) Inspiration (5) Photography (5) Aqua-film (4) Designs (4) Illustration (4) Atsuko Tanaka (3) Caribbean (3) Exam (3) Fabrics (3) Fashion Designer (3) Quilting (3) Vogue (3) nature (3) project (3) Black and White (2) Creative (2) Drawing (2) Hexagons (2) Ikon (2) Jamaica (2) Japanese (2) Knit (2) Love (2) Paint (2) Paintings (2) Sketches (2) Stitches (2) Styles (2) Summer (2) Trends (2) catwalk (2) flowers (2) headscarves (2) junya watanabe (2) organza (2) textiles design (2) 40s and 50s pin-up (1) 70s print (1) Alfred Eisenstaedt (1) Alpine (1) BA Visual Arts by negotiated study degree show (1) BCU (1) Betty Grable (1) Book (1) Bored (1) Britain's Got Talent (1) Carolina Herrara (1) Company Magazine (1) Composition (1) Confident (1) Constructed Textiles (1) David Downton (1) Degree (1) Disappointment (1) Elle magazine (1) Embriodery (1) Fate (1) Free-hand machine foot (1) Friends (1) Holiday (1) Hope (1) Interior Design (1) Kandinsky (1) LOL (1) Marilyn Monroe (1) Marios Scwab (1) Mary Katranzou (1) Monday (1) Music (1) Native American (1) New Year (1) Pefectionist (1) Pencil (1) Random (1) Reflection (1) Research (1) Sandra Buckland (1) Scrap (1) Spring (1) Stina Persson (1) Tobias Mead (1) University work (1) V-J Day (1) Water colour (1) Wedding Dresses (1) Yanii (1) analogue photography (1) bloglovin (1) crinoline (1) editorial (1) etsy (1) exhibition (1) gifts (1) handmade (1) identity (1) imagery (1) it (1) lomography (1) lookbook (1) media (1) minimal (1) mixed-media (1) portfolio (1) positive (1) school (1) screen print (1) shopping (1) sketchbook (1) snow (1) stress (1) textures (1) underestimate (1) vintage (1) volunteering (1) weave (1) world issues (1)