Monday 31 May 2010

Goodbye....

I actually can't believe the day has come..and gone. No more Lordswood for me after 7 years!
Wow. I expected to cry at the leavers assembly but I guess I was being insensitive that day. (mwahahaha). I suppose I didn't cry because I was expecting it, and I'm ready to move on. Totally excited about going to Bournville and learning more about Fashion and Art. Can't wait to make some banging designs. WOO!!

And here are some photos of the day.














































































Photo 1:- Me with best friend Jade. Jade is an amazing, loyal, honest and wonderful friend. I'm so happy we're friends and we will be for a very long time I'm sure.

Photo 2:- Me with best friend Talent. Talent is so fun, outgoing, cute (she will kill me for calling her cute), great style and very friendly.

Photo 3:- group photo. Some really awesome people such as Bobby the comedian, his got damn fine swagger lol and should thank me for blessing him with my awesomeness on msn lol! Chris who always make media lessons super fun!! Kayleigh who know a lot about gigs and festival! Siama she has beautiful eyes and we were in the same form.

Photo 4:- another group photo

Photo5:- group photo again (shocker!) Awesome person in this photo is of course Raj. Such an amazingly talented artist!

Other people I will miss who aren't in the photos:
- Amardeep, shes beautiful on the inside and out
- Vishant, OMG I'm gonna miss how you would attack me in the halls. So violent dude
- Sam, I love his little dances
- Rachel, she's got super cool style

Sayonora Lordswood xox
(totally gotta speak more Japanese in my posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Fashion (33) Textiles (17) Art (9) Bournville (9) Sewing (8) final major project (8) Colour (7) Prints (6) Inspiration (5) Photography (5) Aqua-film (4) Designs (4) Illustration (4) Atsuko Tanaka (3) Caribbean (3) Exam (3) Fabrics (3) Fashion Designer (3) Quilting (3) Vogue (3) nature (3) project (3) Black and White (2) Creative (2) Drawing (2) Hexagons (2) Ikon (2) Jamaica (2) Japanese (2) Knit (2) Love (2) Paint (2) Paintings (2) Sketches (2) Stitches (2) Styles (2) Summer (2) Trends (2) catwalk (2) flowers (2) headscarves (2) junya watanabe (2) organza (2) textiles design (2) 40s and 50s pin-up (1) 70s print (1) Alfred Eisenstaedt (1) Alpine (1) BA Visual Arts by negotiated study degree show (1) BCU (1) Betty Grable (1) Book (1) Bored (1) Britain's Got Talent (1) Carolina Herrara (1) Company Magazine (1) Composition (1) Confident (1) Constructed Textiles (1) David Downton (1) Degree (1) Disappointment (1) Elle magazine (1) Embriodery (1) Fate (1) Free-hand machine foot (1) Friends (1) Holiday (1) Hope (1) Interior Design (1) Kandinsky (1) LOL (1) Marilyn Monroe (1) Marios Scwab (1) Mary Katranzou (1) Monday (1) Music (1) Native American (1) New Year (1) Pefectionist (1) Pencil (1) Random (1) Reflection (1) Research (1) Sandra Buckland (1) Scrap (1) Spring (1) Stina Persson (1) Tobias Mead (1) University work (1) V-J Day (1) Water colour (1) Wedding Dresses (1) Yanii (1) analogue photography (1) bloglovin (1) crinoline (1) editorial (1) etsy (1) exhibition (1) gifts (1) handmade (1) identity (1) imagery (1) it (1) lomography (1) lookbook (1) media (1) minimal (1) mixed-media (1) portfolio (1) positive (1) school (1) screen print (1) shopping (1) sketchbook (1) snow (1) stress (1) textures (1) underestimate (1) vintage (1) volunteering (1) weave (1) world issues (1)