Monday 10 May 2010

Mon. 05.10.2010

Monday...yay...no yay?
Okay so the plan for today was go into school and work on the dresses for extended project.
I thought after the exam I would stop stressing about school. But that's not the case, I still have so much to do. WAAAA AH AH
Completed the dresses, but there's the sketchbook and display work to complete. God help me complete it.
I stayed behind at school to do some of the display work. Then my sugar levels dropped and I got pretty weak and tired so I decided to head home. When I got home I was so tired I didn't even attempt to do any work. Just eat and take it easy. Me likey.

After dinner...
Watch clips of Britain's Got Talent online...WOW it's so great this year. WOO! Fell in love with Tobias Mead this year. His smile is just....beautiful.
Started this blog post and finally finishing it at 10:16pm. HEHE I get distracted so quickly.

LIKE OMG!
Today I heard a song I used to L O V E and still do, when I was 15. Man..that song took me back. Aww..the memories that seem so distant now.
Hmm life goes on.

Totally random post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Fashion (33) Textiles (17) Art (9) Bournville (9) Sewing (8) final major project (8) Colour (7) Prints (6) Inspiration (5) Photography (5) Aqua-film (4) Designs (4) Illustration (4) Atsuko Tanaka (3) Caribbean (3) Exam (3) Fabrics (3) Fashion Designer (3) Quilting (3) Vogue (3) nature (3) project (3) Black and White (2) Creative (2) Drawing (2) Hexagons (2) Ikon (2) Jamaica (2) Japanese (2) Knit (2) Love (2) Paint (2) Paintings (2) Sketches (2) Stitches (2) Styles (2) Summer (2) Trends (2) catwalk (2) flowers (2) headscarves (2) junya watanabe (2) organza (2) textiles design (2) 40s and 50s pin-up (1) 70s print (1) Alfred Eisenstaedt (1) Alpine (1) BA Visual Arts by negotiated study degree show (1) BCU (1) Betty Grable (1) Book (1) Bored (1) Britain's Got Talent (1) Carolina Herrara (1) Company Magazine (1) Composition (1) Confident (1) Constructed Textiles (1) David Downton (1) Degree (1) Disappointment (1) Elle magazine (1) Embriodery (1) Fate (1) Free-hand machine foot (1) Friends (1) Holiday (1) Hope (1) Interior Design (1) Kandinsky (1) LOL (1) Marilyn Monroe (1) Marios Scwab (1) Mary Katranzou (1) Monday (1) Music (1) Native American (1) New Year (1) Pefectionist (1) Pencil (1) Random (1) Reflection (1) Research (1) Sandra Buckland (1) Scrap (1) Spring (1) Stina Persson (1) Tobias Mead (1) University work (1) V-J Day (1) Water colour (1) Wedding Dresses (1) Yanii (1) analogue photography (1) bloglovin (1) crinoline (1) editorial (1) etsy (1) exhibition (1) gifts (1) handmade (1) identity (1) imagery (1) it (1) lomography (1) lookbook (1) media (1) minimal (1) mixed-media (1) portfolio (1) positive (1) school (1) screen print (1) shopping (1) sketchbook (1) snow (1) stress (1) textures (1) underestimate (1) vintage (1) volunteering (1) weave (1) world issues (1)